THE CONVERSATION FACTORY
Presenter Profile: Daniel Stillman designs conversations for a living, and insists that you do, too. He works with organizations like Google, Nike and Visa to help them frame and sustain productive dialog, deepen their facilitation skills, and coach them through the innovation process. He hosts The Conversation Factory podcast and is the author of the upcoming book, “Good Talk: How to Design Conversations that Mattter” a handbook for changemakers and innovators on how they design the conversations in their work and lives.
Presentation Title: The Facilitation Masterclass
Outline: The Facilitation Masterclass… This is not a “chalk-and-talk” or “sage-on-the-stage” format. The day is highly interactive with multiple facilitation simulations, activities and collaborative sessions. Strengthen your effectiveness and personal resilience as a host of powerful workshops and group decision-making. People leave having had the chance to try on a variety of new facilitation approaches in a safe space. Past Clients include #Boeing, #Edelman, #Google, and #Visa.
After this workshop, leaders will have deeper skills and tools in order to:
• Facilitate transformative conversations
• Drive alignment and vision with confidence
• Rethink their workshop planning approach
• How to manage difficult people
• How to manage yourself and the multiple roles you have to take on
• How to lead group synthesis of complex data
• A ton of new icebreakers, energizers and eye-openers
• A mindful approach to group work • Improve your visual facilitation skills • Narrative frameworks to transform your workshop planning.
In a poll Twitter users were asked, “What’s the best conference workshop you’ve been to in the last year?
“truly one of the best classes I have attended, grab one if you can!” https://twitter.com/tinkadoic/status/1183406071026634752
“An intensive, hands-on experience for experienced facilitators and managers to deepen their facilitation practice”https://twitter.com/kaihaley/status/1181992001484382209
Company Website: https://theconversationfactory.com